Monday, September 24, 2007

Lost and Found

I almost lost my laptop today. I swear, I felt my heart freeze then restart rapidly, my body temperature shot up and I felt myself start to sweat... It was a godawful second when I realized that I left my laptop at the event site.

Let me backtrack a little.

Had an event at Discovery Suites and it went well. I was with my officemates and we were exchanging light hearted banter as we walked to my car when I realized I...DID...NOT...HAVE...MY LAPTOP BAG WITH ME!!!!!!!

A million thoughts crossed my mind that moment, does my warrenty cover UNIT REPLACEMENT? What will I do? How will I work? It isn't even officially mine yet! Waah!

To cut the long story short, I got it back. No dramatic searching transpired. Just a lot of endless minutes as I cruised around the block, waiting if Mang Sam will return holding my laptop bag.

After cruising the block around 3 times, I breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when he handed the bag to me. As I told my officemates, "Para akong nabunutan ng espada"

And now, I just want to curl in my bed and sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home